Young and rising prop-tech (real estate marketing) startup Hommits is looking for an ambitious T-shaped marketing/growth-hacking professional to help our company to revolutionize property search platforms and deliver unprecedented transparency level for the industry.
This is a full-time, on-site (in-the-office) opportunity.
Why choose us:
- Rare opportunity to work for a Belarusian startup with a global vision
- Fair salary and great bonuses for achieving a milestones
- Lot's of freedom for creativity (but also a lot of responsibility)
- Potential for a quick growth
- A professional team who values the work and results
- Strong working ethics and culture, Meritocracy (we don't care about your race, sex, age, skin color, hair color, etc - it's all about how professional and creative you are)
What's your main goals at this position:
- Traffic and userbase growth
- Community building
- Brand development
You will say us what's you need to do, to achieve our goals. We will try to help you as much as we can. But most likely it will be SMM management, copywriting, creating, customer interview, strategy development, SEO planning, ad's creation-posting, work with analytics, etc
We expect you could be good at one or 2 core things required for this position, and more or less OK in others. However we don't much believe in "hard" requirements, it's ok to don't know something as far as you could learn, but in general, the position is quite demanding and it's not for the novices or people who need to be guided a lot. You should have experience at least a couple of years. So anything from the list is highly valuable
- You should realize how it's possible to achieve the position's goals (MUST)
- You are an ambitious, hardworking person with a high level of professional commitment (MUST)
- Good English (you should feel comfortable to be creative in English, write posts or translate them, talking with English speaking clients)
- Community building
- Channel understanding and experience
- Internet Ad's management
- Strategy development
- User psychology
We can't wait to hear from you and having a chance to work with such a great person you are.
P.S. If it's possible - let's communicate with jobs.tut.by because it allows us easily map person with his resume. When you calling us by phone we often don't understand who is calling and it makes the whole communication procedure confusing a bit.
P.P.S. It's also an internship position available, so if you are young and hungry for learning and experience, apply with an 'Internship' note.
marketing, branding, copywriting, facebook, google, vk, Instagram, growth, user acquisition, go-to-market, internet ads, digital marketing, реклама, маркетинг, маркетолог, специалист по рекламе, рост, брэндинг, копирайт, креатив, дизайн, стратегия, комьюнити, привлечение пользователей, социальные сети, смм, вконтакте, одноклассники