SumatoSoft is looking for Middle/Middle+ QA Engineer.
- Independent work as single QA on the project
- Preparing Test strategy for different phases of project and its execution
- Estimation of reqired testing activities
- Requirements analysis
- -Creating and maintaining Test Plans, check-list/test cases, test standards/procedures to ensure sufficient test coverage
- Running manual testing: cross-browser/cross-platforms (mobile devices), functional and acceptance testing
- Communication with developers, Product owners and other team members
- Track and communicate task progress, status on in-sprint and regression testing, testing reports.
- Full understanding of manual QA processes and methods
- Understanding of software development methodologies (Agile: Scrum/Kanban)
- Knowing and using test-design techniques.
- Base Knowledge of SQL (selects);
- Experience with BTS/TTS (Jira, Test Rail), Chrome Developer Tools, web debugging proxy software (Charles / Fiddler / Burp Suits)
- Experience in Web-technologies (understand client-server architecture, xml, css, html, http)
- Experience in Mobile testing process and testing tools (iTools, Android studio, xCode(will be plus))
- Experience in Automation/Performance/Security testing will be a plus.
- Experience in IoT projects testing will be a plus.
What we offer:
- To become a member of a friendly and united team of experts
- Sport program
- Competitive and official salary
- Flexible working hours
- Corporate English courses
- Interesting and memorable team building events
- Comfortable office and up-to-date equipment